ELECT William F. "Bill" Gandel, Supervisor, District 2, Prince George County
Tuesday, November 5, 2019
Contact me: 804.452.1452 (Home); 804.712.8043 (Cell)
ELECT ME ON NOVEMBER 7th
I served on the Board of Supervisors for the 2012 through the 2015 term.
* Spearheaded the effort for a Route 10 Fire Station
* I am a strong advocate public safety and education
* Supported Staggered Terms for Members of the Board of Supervisors
* Supported Code of Ethics for Board of Supervisors
* Held Town Hall meetings, listened to the concerns of the residents and took appropriate action.
* Supported Tourism Growth in Prince George County
* Completed the 18-month Virginia Certified County Supervisor Program
* Completed the 10-week Virginia Certified Planning Commissioner's Program
* Did not support expenditures for large tracts of land
ELECT ME AND I WILL CONTINUE TO BE A STRONG ADVOCATE OF PUBLIC SAFETY AND EDUCATON AND ACT IN THE BEST INTEREST OF THE ENTIRE COUNTY.
I WILL BE THERE FOR YOU!
Survivor Day, March 11, 2017
Recognition for being a Trainer in the
American Red Cross Fire and Safety